Formation of a press release team

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Mon Mar 16 19:55:00 GMT 2009

I've to agree with paul here also. No point in spreading ourselves thin.
Concentrate on doing things in a small group. We can link to large
groups such as the links Paul suggested.

You don't need to create sub groups to promote ubuntu here, we have the
mailing list, irc and wiki, maybe more face to face meets ups are in
order instead of creating these kinda things.

just my 2 cents on the job.

Laura

--

http://www.lczajkowski.com