Ubuntu Ireland IRC Meeting last Sunday

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Wed Mar 4 14:16:30 GMT 2009

Hi fellow ubuntueroes

Last Sunday we had out monthly Ubuntu Ireland IRC meeting. The were 6
people present, and the minutes are as follows:

# We talked about the Global Bug Jam that Ubuntu Ireland ran. It was
very successful and was very enjoyable.

   1. czajkowski will write a report for the ubuntu-ie website by
Wednesday b. ebel will add his photos to the Stories page and write a
blog post

# Talked about the TOG project, which some members of Ubuntu Ireland
might be interested in. It's a good resource Ubuntu Ireland could help
# Talked about release party for Jaunty Jackalope. tdr1121 would like a
big party. Mean-Machine suggested a demo session first.

   1. tdr commited to sending an email to the list about venue / idea
for a jaunty party

#

There are many LoCo tasks that need to be delegated.

   1. Mean-Machine will send an email to the list about what needs to be
done to find volunteers

# czajkowski remined people about ossbarcamp
# czajkowski suggested some more minibug jams, possibly on 14th of March.

Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/IRCMeetings/2009-03-01

Our next meeting is on 5th April 2009 at 9pm. Everyone is welcome!
There's a wiki page here for it
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/IRCMeetings/2009-04-05

Rory