Jaunty Jackalope Release

Mean-Machine bymeanmachine at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:28:20 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I'd really love to have a presentation on new features in Jaunty. Anyone
could do a short demo on 1 or more fetures.

Then a few drinks and food with the ubuntu-ie LoCo.

Would anyone be able to organize a venue?

I think Saturday would suit most people best?

Kind regards,
Maciej Danielski aka Mean-Machine

http://www.ubuntu-ie.org/