Summer Jam

Laura Czajkowski laura at
Sun Jun 21 14:17:13 BST 2009

Next Saturday, we're hoping to tackle some more bugs and translations.
As DIT is not available during the summer, I said we could use my place.
but I do need to know who's coming so I can move things about.

It's going to run from 11 - 4 followed by a BBQ, (I supply some stuff,
but good idea to bring along things)

Everyone welcome, I live in smithfield and to get more detailed
directions, just drop me a line saying you're coming and I'll give you them

and lets get some translations and bugs fixed shall we!

Skype: lauraczajkowski