Ireland LoCo Approval

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Fri Jun 12 11:05:06 BST 2009

Aloha folks,

We'll we've been an active bunch over the last while, IRC, events and
discussions on mailing lists. At present we are a recongised not offical
LoCO and we'd like to change that.

With that in mind we've done the following added our name to the meeting
next week https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncilAgenda

We have to make a start on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/IrishTeamApprovalApplication  If
anyone wants to make a start fire away, we'll probably try and have an
IRC meeting before next Tuesday to work on this, but the wiki is there
if anyone wants to add a bullet point or two.

You can see from the logs of past applications but a sample would be
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SingaporeTeam/ApprovalApplication)

What we need from you, our members need to be online Tuesday 16th June
at 8pm. It cannot just be 2-3 people so we'd ask as many of you to
please come online then and show others how active the Irish LoCo is. I
understand IRC is not everyones favourite area, but for 1 hr I'd ask you
to make an effort and come online and support the work of members of the
team who've been actively promoting this LoCo in Ireland.

Any questions please ask!

LAura

--
wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski