Enterprise Ubuntu in Ireland

Bob Jolliffe bobjolliffe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:19:12 BST 2009

I don't mean to be rude but I really think "who wants to know?" might
be a fair question.  Don't get me wrong.  I fully agree that spreading
the word about who is using what is only a good thing.  But this was
quite a pointed question thrown out on the list.  I must confess my
first thought went to who it is asking these "strangest questions".

And the more "It doesn't really matter who ..." the more curious I get :-)

Regards
Bob