Fw: Free Official Ubuntu books for Approved LoCo Teams

Maciej Danielski mdanielski at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 29 19:53:42 BST 2009

Hello all,

Just to let you know, I have just ordered the free books (see Jono's
email below) for our LoCo and waiting for the confirmation.

I'll start passing the books around to the team members as soon as they
get delivered.

They'll also come handy for the Ubuntu-ie booth/stand at OSSBarCamp in
Dublin on 19th September.

Cheers,
Maciej Danielski aka Mean-Machine

Begin forwarded message: