Minutes for the last IRC meeting

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Mon Jul 27 23:33:58 BST 2009

Hi Ubuntu Irish fans

As people know we had an IRC meeting on Wednesday 15th of July. Regular
members will have noticed some differences. We had a MootBot and were
regularly giving it commands. Well the bot has done it's work and has
posted up the analysis of the meeting.

The minutes of the meeting are here:
http://www.novarata.net/mootbot/ubuntu-ie.20090715_1503.html

and the logs of the meeting:
http://www.novarata.net/mootbot/ubuntu-ie.log.20090715_1503.html

This is a very cool way of us to get minutes and see what was talked
about. We can see the topics that were talked about, and who agreeded to
do what (*hint hint* :) )

The next Ubuntu Irish Team meeting will be at 9pm Irish Time on
Wednesday 12th August 2009. The wiki page is here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/IRCMeetings/2009-08-12 Please press
enter and add anything you want on that page. Once again, everyone is
welcome to submit or request topics for the meeting and everyone is
welcome to attend.

Happy hacking

Rory McCann