Ubuntu-ie Lucid Lynx Roadmap

Maciej Danielski mdanielski at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 18 15:50:11 GMT 2009

Hello again,

I added another item to our roadmap draft [0]: Ubuntu-ie
LoCo<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCo>T-Shirts.

We've been talking about getting these done for ages now, so let's try to
show them off at the Lucid release party!

I'll register the blueprint on launchpad by Sunday.

[0] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/Roadmaps/Lucid

Regards,
Maciej aka Mean-Machine