Ubuntu-ie Lucid Lynx Roadmap

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Thu Dec 17 13:15:56 GMT 2009

Maciej  thanks for getting this up and running!
I've added a few more headings that came up at the meeting last night. I'll
create the blueprint to link this all together to the team.  If ayone has
any ideas on things we can do, it doesn't matter if you don't think they're
a great idea. lets just get the ball rolling on discussion.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/Roadmaps/Lucid

Laura
--
http://www.lczajkowski.com