Ubuntu-ie Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5 (Release Party)

Maciej Danielski mdanielski at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 15 11:38:04 BST 2009

Hi Keith,

We decided not to book any tables for the Release Party Lunch, all you have
to do is show up. Jimmy Chung's <goog_1239790832619> is quite a big place so
there shouldn't be any problems.

Then Messrs Maguire <http://www.messrsmaguire.ie/> Pub from 3pm.

In further news, I have received an Ubuntu conference pack from Canonical
including some stickers, 4 T-shirts (can be won through Ubuntu pub quiz on
the day) and flyers.

Ubuntu-ie Release Party - Saturday, April 25th.

PS. Don't forget tonight's IRC meeting - Wednesday, 15th April at 9pm.

Kind regards,
Maciej Danielski aka Mean-Machine