ubuntu-ie Events

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Mon Apr 13 22:01:12 BST 2009

Aloha, just said I'd drop folks a note to remind them to have a look at
http://www.ubuntu-ie.org/

Its after been updated with information on the next 2 upcoming events
that we are taking part in. Firstly the release party, do reply either
here or on the site or on #ubuntu-ie to let us know if you are coming so
we can reserve a large enough table, would be great to meet more people.

Secondly the folks on freenode who have started a show free-as-in-node
(http://podcast.freenode.net/)  are this summer coming to visit us in
Dublin on May 9th and we're going to have a picnic in their words not
mine a Geeknic :) Do come along and meet them and it's an excuse to meet
one another and not just over irc.

Finally, for those folks who missed ossbarcamp or who came and went to
different talk, harcez very nicely recorded Room 1 stream and you can
access it http://www.archive.org/details/OSSBarCampDublin .  Thanks to
all those who came to Ossbarcamp, and who helped during the day and
spread the word, don't worry there will be another one soon :)

Laura

--

http://www.lczajkowski.com
Skype: lauraczajkowski