Ubuntu-ie Podcasts/Videocasts

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Sun Sep 14 16:09:50 BST 2008

So from yesterdays meeting

A pilot of 4 episodes will run and after that feedback on what the
audience likes we can then decide on if the show will be weekly or
fortnightly.

An episode will be 15 mins (but not definite if we need to go over, we
can)long for a videocast , where the content can be stripped out for a
possible podcast if we need it.

The running schedule of a videocast will have a rough line of the following

    * News Item - a list of the current new topics out there in a
      summarized format
    * 1-2 Interviews  or ( 1 Interview and 1 Feature story)
    * A segment in the show " Things that just works" ( VLC)
    * A Linux Game review segment.
    * A Linux zealot piss take :-)

We hope to interview a lot of the content at the SFD next week which
will supply the interviews for the pilot series.

Sean/Harcesz recommended the use the likes of bliptv as this has all the
necessary tools set up and we can then link it back to http://ubuntu-ie.org

Laura

--
I don't look for trouble it finds me