ubuntu-ie gets an office space!

Mean-Machine bymeanmachine at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 15 21:51:48 BST 2008

Hi all,

I'm very happy to announce that Irish Ubuntu Community now has an
office!

We decided to work closely with Camara, and we were offered an office
space for our LoCo meet-ups and future events like: workshops,
presentations, tutorials etc. Big thanks for that goes to Eoghan at
Camara!

Either you have an ubuntu related problem, want to know/learn more about
ubuntu or just want to have a chat, you’re very welcome to call in!
We’re open on Saturdays 11am - 4pm. We also encourage you to contribute
to Camara project.

        Address:
        The Digital Hub
        10-13 Thomas Street