dual-boot

Rohit Thakral thakralrohit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:47:44 BST 2008

Hi Denis,

Welcome to the group. Yes it is possible.

First of all it is possible that you can dual boot Ubuntu and Windows.

If you already have Windows Vista installed with a spare partition on hard
disk where you can install Ubuntu then you are good to go.

Just click install and select the hard disk partition where you want to
install Ubuntu.

Any questions keep dropping them here.

Rohit