New Year's Resolutions

Mean-Machine bymeanmachine at
Mon Dec 8 22:38:34 GMT 2008

Let me start then,

First of all, I think we should be more consistent when it comes to team
participation. An example here would be attending monthly IRC meetings.
And, yes we need to hold them on a regular basis and I think that 1 -
1,5hrs a month isn't too much to ask of any of us.

Another idea: could we have small groups of people (2,3?) within the
team that take care of certain tasks? Poster design for upcoming events;
updating wiki; IRC meetings agendas, logs, minutes and reports etc.etc.
This would give everyone a chance to participate.

And this brings me to the next idea: how about a Monthly Ubuntu-ie
Newsletter with all community updates to give the others an overview of
what our team's doing?

Looking forward to your opinion and new ideas!
Kind Regards,
Maciej Danielski a.k.a. Mean-Machine