SFD 2008 Timetable

Mean Machine bymeanmachine at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:58:05 BST 2008

The event will start at 11am on Saturday, September 20th. The location is *The
Digital Exchange, Crane St., Digital Hub, Dublin 8*.

Please use the comments at ubuntu-ie.org
<http://www.ubuntu-ie.org/node/14>to register your attendance and also
if you have any suggestions or
thoughts.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me (byMeanMachine [at]
googlemail [dot] com), Laura (laura [at] lczajkowski [dot] com) or ubuntu-ie
mailing list <https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ie>

*What can you expect?*

*Talks* [approx. 30min. each]

11:00am Doors open - time to explore the venue

11:30am Paul O'Malley - Ubuntu

12:00pm

12:30pm Glenn Strong (IFSO) - "DRM and Software Freedom"

1:00pm

1:30pm Camara – "Who are we and what do we do?"

2:00pm

2:30pm Maciej Danielski – "Ubuntu Ireland"

3:00pm

3:30pm John Looney - "Open Source Engineering in Google"

4:00pm

4:30pm Ciaran O'Riordan (IFSO) - "The Free Software Movement in 2008"

*Activities* [Running all Day Long]

Info Stalls – PHP/Open Ireland/Open Street Map/IFSO/Digital Hub/Camara

Ubuntu Demo machines running

Games for Kids

Ubuntu Installs

Tours of Camara