[ubuntu-hu] ✉latest news

jackson11 jackson11 at pobox.sk
2017. Május. 11., Cs, 03:50:18 UTC

Dear!

Did you hear  the latest news?  You should definitely  read more info  here http://unite.thebooziere.com

Kind regards, jackson11

From: ubuntu-hu [mailto:ubuntu-hu at lists.ubuntu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 11:50 PM
To: jackson11 at pobox.sk
Subject: Thanks. UPVOTE!

Is there any kind  of overview about  squad construction?   I hear lots  of stuff about  different types  of builds but no real  information about  how to evaluate  individual units to determine  if  or  how  they should be  used in any given  squad.  Also, a list of units  that are great/terrible would be nice so I don't  waste my time on something  bad  or overlook something good.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10