[ubuntu-hk] forum account [at] ubuntu.opensource.hk

KSChan mr.kschan於gmail.com
Mon 10月 25 01:12:45 BST 2010

Hey ubuntu-hk,

Can we have OpenID Auth instead? I think there's plugin for that.

- http://openid4discuz.redv.com/
- http://www.discuz.net/thread-790113-1-1.html

And... I have no experience with Drupal ... if it supports some kind of HTML
template for rendering the content of the front page (or other page...) i
may seek help from those who may know how to do SEO for ubuntu-hk.

p.s. i'm sorry that i did not attend the last meeting.

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument (.pdf, .odt, .ods, .odp, etc.) instead!