hello guys..

Alexandre Vassalotti avassalotti at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 26 20:39:56 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:01 AM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello Guys again...
>
> I have prepared the team's wiki page:

Good work!

> and also as discussed in the meet few days back we are thinking of starting
> a support school So Volunteers are required to prepare the wiki pages and we
> need your kind co operation..

I am currently a midterm crush

> Also I hereby request alexandre to put the wiki page link on our team's home
> page

Done.

> and kindly remove the participation limit on the team members (Which is
> 1 year presently) to avoid confusions when the team participation is coming
> to an end....

Well, I don't add expiration date anymore when I renew the
memberships. However, I don't think it is a good idea to remove the
expiration date all at once, since it would somehow spam the users. It
is true though, that the current member will be spammed anyway when
their membership will be close to expire.

-- Alexandre