hello guys..

Brian Michalski michalski.7777 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 02:42:38 GMT 2008

I Like Where This Is Going!

---New Wikipage
---VoIP Assistance
---Remote Desktop Assistance (with signed PGP/Ubuntero
---Regular Meetings On IRC (might I recommend in the evenings?)
---Relatively Good ID Checks For The Team
---And A Way That They Aidee Can Stop The Remote Help If Its Threatening Their System

woot, add this to our list! we got something here

---Brian Michalski