hello guys..

Alexandre Vassalotti avassalotti at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 12 03:35:56 GMT 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 7:24 PM, Jacob Peddicord <jacobmp92 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't mind who leads the team at all, but might I suggest making
> registrations open? It would  let people know that anyone can help out,
> regardless of status. Bugsquad seems to work fine as an open team.

Well, the entry bar is pretty low -- i.e., you just answer a few
questions in the tracker and apply. If you did a good job answering
the questions, you're accepted. It is that simple.

One thing that could change, though, is the expiration of the
membership. I think I will remove the expiration date on all the
current membership. That would avoid spamming the team members when
their membership is about to expire.

-- Alexandre