Improving the support quality and Ubuntu

Alexandre Vassalotti avassalotti at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 21 19:43:02 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I been thinking for a while how to improve the support quality. Don't
get me wrong. I think you are all doing an amazing job. However, I
think there's always room for improvement.

The first thing I would like do is a set of guidelines, like those the
New Users Network did [1]. Their guidelines are actually pretty good.
I am sure we can improve it and make it the standard guidelines for
everyone who wants to help other users.

The other thing I would like to do is a monthly report on the areas
where users are having problems. I think this could greatly help the
developers and the documentation writers. This is something we could
do in collaboration with the UWN Team.

Finally, I like to say thank you to everyone who joined the team. I am
sure we can do something great together.

[1]: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewUsersNetworkGuidelines

--
Alexandre Vassalotti