Kubuntu support...

Jonathan Zeppettini jonzep at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 05:47:04 GMT 2007

There seems to be a great deal of support requests being made on the
kubuntu-users mailing list, I just wanted to get some of your thoughts
on whether the addition of a Kubuntu entry on Launchpad (e.g.
https://answers.launchpad.net/kubuntu/) might encourage more requests
to be made using the support ticket system. Currently users are able
to file requests with the system under Ubuntu or the specific KDE app
if they know which one they're having a problem with...

Does anyone else think this would be possible/helpful or am I missing something?