First Support Team meeting

Alexandre Vassalotti avassalotti at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 13 02:00:41 BST 2007

Hi,

I would like to set a date to our first meeting. I leaning towards
making it this Saturday or Sunday, around 17:00 UTC. I listed some
topics, on the wiki at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/SupportTeam/Agenda, I
would like we discuss about. Free to add any topic you have in mind.

The team is, currently, just sort of affiliation, that tells to other
members of the community that we work on helping users. However, I
think we can do a bit more with some effort. I understand that most of
you (that includes me) have a limited time devoted to Ubuntu,
therefore I don't want to start any large projects.

So, during this meeting, I would like to hear project ideas and write
down the good one. And since my time devoted to Ubuntu will be
limited, due to the GSoC, I would also like to nominate one or two new
team leaders, that will push this team forward to its goals. So, if
you feel up to the challenge, just post your candidature on the
mailing list.

Cheers,
-- Alexandre