[ubuntu-hardened] Seccomp Filters

shankarapailoor . shankarapailoor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 17:08:20 UTC 2019

Hi!

I am not sure if this is the appropriate mailing list so apologies upfront.

I'm a researcher at UT Austin and I was looking for seccomp filters
written by app developers. I was curious if any binaries that ship
with ubuntu come with seccomp. As a heuristic, I searched for binaries
that link with libseccomp and there seem to be a few under
/usr/lib/apt/methods but I can't find the original sources.

Does anyone know a list of programs with seccomp filters (preferably
with source code) that I could look at?

Regards,
Shankara Pailoor