[ubuntu-hardened] Looking for Ubuntu Global Jam activity ideas

Michael Hall mhall119 at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 19 19:54:54 UTC 2014

Hello security team,

We've scheduled this cycle's Ubuntu Global Jam[1] for the weekend of
September 12-14th.  We would like to list specific activities that loco
teams can focus on during their own jams, including things specific to
security in Ubuntu on servers, desktops and devices.

On the UGJ wiki page[2] we have links to various topics where a team
might like to contribute, such as development, documentation or testing.
 Within each page there should be a section[3] where you can list
specific things that people can do to help you. Please take some time to
think of ways people who might be new to your project can get started
making a contribution during an informal meetup with their loco team,
and add that activity to the appropriate wiki page.

When you add an activity, it will help those who are interested in
contributing if you provide a link to someplace they can find more
information about it, and what steps to follow in order to make their
contribution.  The more detail you provide here the more likely it is
that you will get somebody to make that contribution.

[1] http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/2868/
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Jams/Development#Activity_Ideas

--