[ubuntu-hardened] Introduction & question

js at johest.de js at johest.de
Wed Sep 25 10:25:34 UTC 2013

Good morning,

i just joined the list and thought it would be a good idea to introduce
myself.

My name is Joerg Stephan and i am working as systemadministrator and
security officer for an worldwide operating domain registrar. Ubuntu
12.04 LTS is our most used operating system. Caused by my position and
the used os i hoped to find ideas, information and help regarding
security topics.
Of course i also would like to help to umprove the security of ubuntu.

Now, the question.
I tried to use the ppa provided via the launchpad page, but it seems
that they are not available for 12.04. Any idea? Or any help needed to
make it work again?

Cheers

Joerg