[ubuntu-hardened] AppArmor profile for plugin-container.

Daniel Curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 19:00:15 UTC 2013

Hi

I would like to ask, if there is any reasons to create an
additional AppArmor profile related to Firefox. I mean:
plugin-container (e.g. usr.lib32.firefox.plugin-container).
I have some doubts about my question; maybe Firefox's
default profile is enough?

It seems to be important thing from a security point of view.
Firefox automatically use an installed and enabled plugin for embedded
webpage content, such as Flash videos, right? I think
if something is in some way associated with Flash requires
something more on a security field etc. Never mind.

What do you thing? It's a good idea or default profile is okay
and there is no need to create a new one.