[ubuntu-hardened] Missing some hardening flags for a few apps.

daniel curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 21:21:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation. Now everything is more clear. Jamie, I already
browse this Wiki/SecurityFeatures site, many times. It is very good, that
Ubuntu
contain all of these things. I'm very happy with that. I have more
questions
regarding ubuntu hardening. I will ask these questions within a couple of
days,
maybe weeks.

By the way, are there any plans to add/backports to Ubuntu kernel,
especially for
12.04 LTS, some functions, which PAX/grsecurity project offering? Or there
must be
changes in mainline before they can be included in Ubuntu kernel?

Best regards!