[ubuntu-hardened] SELinux in main/restricted

Bill Keys yzrider261 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 14:19:08 GMT 2010

hi
> which policy are you using? Do you use specific policies for bind and
> postfix?

I am just running the default ubuntu policy version 24. When I
configured bind and
postfix I did to not do anything out of the normal configuration
settings and the default policy seems to work fine. But I am not sure
how strict their policy is for those two applications.

> btw: is this the right place to ask selinux beginner questions?
>
> There is plenty of reading material at:
> http://selinuxproject.org/page/User_Resources
> Anything you can specifically recommend (regarding how selinux is
> handled on ubuntu)?

I have not found any useful Ubuntu specific selinux documentation
anywhere other then how to install it. When I learned selinux I read the
fedora documentation. Anything about how selinux works in ubuntu I
learned from just using it.

~Bill