[ubuntu-hardened] File Posix Capabilities in Jaunty

Michal Zimen michal.zimen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:41:53 GMT 2009

Hi Kees,

I mean capabilities described for example in this article:
                   http://www.friedhoff.org/posixfilecaps.html

It would be better to have system without SUID executable files. Afterall,
it is not so complicated:)

Michal

--
--mizu--

"Every man dies; not every man really lives."
                      --William Wallace**, Braveheart
** Who certainly would have voted Fera, if he lived again [
http://volimfera.blogspot.com]  **