[ubuntu-hardened] [refpolicy] Cannot use SSH with Refpolicy in Ubuntu Hardy

Hong kindloaf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 03:57:26 BST 2008

Thanks for your reply, Justin.

I just changed the line `SELINUX=enforcing` to `SELINUX=permissive` and
reboot the system.

After reboot, I checked `getenforce` and it returned `permissive`.

But still I cannot ssh to the machine remotely...
After each try with a correct password, /var/log/message doesn't grow but
/var/log/audit/audit.log grows with one line.
If I tried with an incorrect password, neither of the two log files changed.

Hong