[ubuntu-hardened] SELinux bug reporting

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Thu Mar 13 03:19:40 GMT 2008

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Christer Edwards wrote:
> I've seen very few issues, but I *have* seen issues.

Are you able to outline what the issues/symptoms have been?  Specific
instances are much easier to address than generalised statements!

> I'm wondering where bug reports in regards to SELinux should go?

Launchpad would be a great place to track the issues;

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/selinux/+filebug

and if they are actually related to other components they can be forwarded
on.

Hope that helps!

	-Paul
--
Why do one side of a triangle when you can do all three.  Helsinki, FI.