[ubuntu-hardened] Ubuntu Whitehat team - modus operandi for penetration tests

Emanuele Gentili emgent at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 25 05:15:52 BST 2008

Jeff Schroeder ha scritto:
> Nice work, make sure this is in the wiki and easy to find.

If there aren't any suggestions or changes to the document I go to copy
it in the wiki page and I will put in the next Security Team Meeting one
thread for discussion about pt schedule.

E.

--
Emanuele Gentili 	    | Ubuntu Security Group
emgent at ubuntu.com           | https://edge.launchpad.net/~emgent

Key fingerprint: F4B7 0793 069A 217E BB9F 8925 E0AC 34C2 2201 1E9A
gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 22011E9A