[ubuntu-hardened] ubuntu-pentest join request

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed Feb 13 16:48:31 GMT 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 09:45:34AM -0700, Christer Edwards wrote:
> On Wed Feb 13, 2008 at 11:24:07AM -0500, Nicolas Valcarcel wrote:
> > I wish to join https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-pentest
>
> So apply at the pentest team.  I don't understand why you're applying on
> our list for a different team.
>
> This link outlines how to apply to the pentest team.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuPentest#head-d92739d36abeb01d3c86ea56e7ac68d36e365c81

Which says...

"To join in [WWW] ubuntu-pentest, please send mail to [MAILTO]
ubuntu-hardened at lists.ubuntu.com with "ubuntu-pentest join request" subject
and in the body paste your personal wiki page and launchpad personal page.
In the next meeting the SecurityTeam will decide and send you the response."

Note - "mail to ubuntu-hardened.." (this list)..

Cheers,
Al.