Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 24 11:33:10 CDT 2005

Hi Lorenzo!

Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro [2005-10-23 18:52 +0200]:
> 1 - Progress on vSecurity development and packaging

I reviewed the current packages, and my last TODO items reduced quite
drastically. We are not quite there yet, but it definitively improves.

This is my current TODO list (tested on amd64 Breezy final):
- after reboot, capabilities still gets loaded, thus vsecurity can't
  load
- version/ABI-specific packages with per-flavor metapackages
- powerpc packages
- debian/control: Add detailed description (maybe generate
  debian/control with debian/control.in and a target in debian/rules)
- use update-notifier reboot notification, and also make postinst
  message less scary

Point 1 is certainly the most serious one. Any idea?

Martin
--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?