[ubuntu-hardened] Re: [ANN] New vSecurity packages for Breezy Badger and new Hardened Debian website

Christian Bjälevik nafallo at magicalforest.se
Thu Oct 13 08:37:52 CDT 2005

ons 2005-10-12 klockan 22:32 +0200 skrev Lorenzo Hernández
García-Hierro:
<snip>
>  http://pearls.tuxedo-es.org/vsecurity/dist/ubuntu/
>
> It's aptget'able. Please note that amd64 package is missing. The source
> is prepared to build it, so, grab the source and then debuild. It will
> use amd64-generic Linux kernel headers package.
<snip>

I didn't get those to compile cleanly on amd64, missing build-deps on
gcc-3.4 and bzip2. The changed source and amd64-binarys apt-getable on
http://www.magicalforest.se/~nafallo/packages/

Sincerely,
/Christian
--