[ubuntu-hardened] Re: Any progress on hardening Ubuntu?

Jamie Jones jamie_jones_au at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 11 06:31:46 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 22:57 +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I'm bringing this over to ubuntu-hardened.
>
> > On lun, 2005-10-10 at 10:42 +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> >> Any info on it anywhere? Is it part of vSecurity?
> >
> > http://pearls.tuxedo-es.org/vsecurity/
> > http://www.randombit.net/projects/cap_over/
> >
> > We already have worked out most of the stuff. Need to re-base to latest
> > vsecurity cvs.
>
> Thanks. Both are really interesting indeed. Also new to me, seems I
> haven't been keeping up with what's happening :(

News to me too - but as none of it has been posted to ubuntu-hardened
I'm not surprised.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to post this sort of stuff to the list
in future so we (the subscribers) can keep up with developments,
otherwise we will end up making our own solutions instead of working
together to complete a community solution (unless of course, community
help isn't wanted - in which case we should shut the list down).

Regards,
Jamie
--
GPG/PGP signed mail preferred. No HTML mail. No MS Word attachments
PGP Key ID 0x4B6E7209