[ubuntu-hardened] emutramp port?

John Richard Moser nigelenki at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 00:10:11 CST 2005

Alright, I'll try. . .

Here's my port of emutramp to mainline, I guess.  Is this really it?  I
must be missing something; there's only i386 and parisc!  Where's the rest?!

I have no idea if this even compiles; I got errors in unrelated files
with this one, so I'm assuming i just can't build with ARCH=i386

- --

    new problems waiting out there.
                                                 -- Eric Steven Raymond
Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (GNU/Linux)