[ubuntu-hardened] selinux-policy-targeted (1:1.22-3) available

Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro lorenzo at gnu.org
Sun Mar 27 10:24:08 CST 2005

Hi,

The new selinux-policy-targeted (1:1.22-3) package is available.

Some improvements have been made to the package since the 1.22-2
version, the weird configuration method is not anymore used,
post-installation script doesn't add a selinuxfs entry to
your /etc/fstab everytime you (re)install or upgrade the package...

Changes are reflected at:
http://pearls.tuxedo-es.org/selinux/ubuntu/selinux-policy-targeted/
selinux-policy-targeted_1.22-3_i386.changes

The package is available at:
http://pearls.tuxedo-es.org/selinux/ubuntu/selinux-policy-targeted/

Continue making comments, suggestions and critics ;)

I don't want to seem impatient with the SELinux deployment in Ubuntu
Linux, but the next 3 months I will have limited time, so, I want to
have at least the 75% of the work done (it's around 87% now, just some
more userland work and we are done for fine-tuning, etc), even if Breezy
is far away from us (Hoary is still not released).
By doing this quickly and before others, and as soon as we start it, as
soon as we will finish it, we gain momentum ;)

Cheers,
--
Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro <lorenzo at gnu.org>
[1024D/6F2B2DEC] & [2048g/9AE91A22][http://tuxedo-es.org]