[ubuntu-gt soporte] OT - Seguridad Linux

Isaac Sultan isaac.sultan en gmail.com
Mar Ago 2 11:57:33 UTC 2011

Felicidades por el viaje. Voy a leerlo, se ve por demas interesante

2011/8/2 Amilcar De Leon <adario en antigualug.org>

> Saludos a todos
>
> quería compartirles el resultado de una investigación que realicé en torno
> la seguridad en linux, luego de tener la inquietud sobre el código
> malicioso
> sobre él.
>

> http://adario.antigualug.org/2011/08/eset-premio-universitario-2011-seguridad-linux/
>
> Por ahi recordarán que en su momento estuve fregando con algunas consultas
> en la lista, pues gracias a todos por sus aportes XD espero que éste
> resultado sea de utilidad para quienes les interese.
>
> --
> Amílcar de León
> "None but ourselves can free our minds"

Isaac Sultan

Disclaimer:
This message and the attached files are confidential, especially in regard
to personal data and original ideas who are intended for the addresses
referenced. If you're not and you have received this by error or know of it
for any reason, please notify me and then destroy or erase it, and in any
case refrain from using, reproduce, alter, filing or communication to third
parties of this message and any attachments, on penalty of incurring legal
responsibilities. The sender does not guarantee the integrity, speed
and security
of this email, nor is it responsible for any damages resulting.