[ubuntu-gt soporte] WIne no me deja instalar office 2007

juan carlos callejas juancarlos.callejas en gmail.com
Mie Sep 22 00:18:36 BST 2010

Saludos compañeros he intentdo instalar office 2007 pero wine me muestra el
siguiente error

The file '/home/jcallejas/Escritorio/Office/setup.exe' is not marked as
executable.  If this was downloaded or copied form an untrusted source, it
may be dangerous to run.  For more details, read about the executable bit.

--
Juan Carlos Callejas