I/O/ ERROR!!!!

Alexius Dionysius Diakogiannis alexius.dionysius at diakogiannis.com
Mon Mar 23 22:00:03 GMT 2009

Vlepontas ta munimata sto boot vlepw kai buffer I/O error sto device sr0

kai pleon de bootarei kan meta tin oloklirwsi twn munimatwn

mauri othoni

:(

Alexius Dionysius Diakogiannis
IT Consultant / Core Banking Eng.

m: +30 6944 915 876
e: alexius.dionysius at diakogiannis.com
w: http://www.diakogiannis.com

This message contains confidential information. Unless you are the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and remove the original message. Any reproduction, distribution,
dissemination, modification of this message is strictly prohibited. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses.
Sent from: Athens A1 Greece.