hotkey for window arrangement / tiling?

Javier Puiggros jpuiggrosv at gmail.com
Wed May 24 15:09:42 UTC 2017

Hi If you drag the windows to the top It will maximize. If you drag the
windows to the top left it will use left half of the screen and if you drag
the window to the rigt top it will use the right half of the windows. May
be this can work for some tasks!

regards

javier

> Folks;
>
> is there some way in recent (Ubuntu) GNOME to automatically "arrange"
> all windows on a current workspace so that they don't overlap? I very
> often do have the situation of, say, having two LibreOffice windows
> open which I need to have side-by-side to work with the content or
> compare things. For that situation, I'd like to have a hotkey to simply
> do right this rather than just manually bringing the windows into right
> place and size...
>
> Ideas, anyone? Is this possible to set up? Any extensions for that?
> TIA,
> Kristian

Javier Puiggros V.
+56 9 9824 1648