Live user password?

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 10:05:41 UTC 2017

Hello,

My Ubuntu Gnome persistent live USB installation started to ask for a
password during the boot. That started to happen after I changed some
settings and logged out for them to take effect. Now the password is
being asked every time I boot the system. I've spent quite a while
searching for the right password, but so far nothing has worked. The
default user is Live session user. Blank password doesn't work, neither
does ubuntu, gnome, ubuntu-gnome, ubuntugnome, password or 1234. I have
also tried changing the user to ubuntu-gnome, but that didn't help. Does
anyone here know the right password? Thanks!

-Ari-