[UIFe] Don't show GNOME Books by default

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:34:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm requesting a User Interface Freeze Exception (UIFe) to hide the
GNOME Books application by default in Ubuntu GNOME 16.04 LTS.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1584522

I am writing this list in case there are any documenters or
translators here who are not subscribed to the ubuntu-doc and
ubuntu-translators lists, which get email notifications as part of the
UIFe process.

I am unaware of any Ubuntu GNOME documentation for this feature, nor
do I see it mentioned in either the system copy of the GNOME Documents
help or the GNOME help.

I don't think there is any impact on translators either.

Thank you,
Jeremy Bicha