Translation Call for Help!

Tom tom at prost-net.de
Mon May 16 14:01:35 UTC 2016

Am Freitag, den 22.04.2016, 11:52 +1000 schrieb Ali/amjjawad:
> Hi,
(...)

I'd see to the German translation on occasion - but it would not be
amiss to find an accentuation or another exposed position for the links
to "Read this Site in your Language". If I hadn't known that there must
be already a Spanish version I would never have found it as it is
displayed now :-(