Eager to help

Youssef Mahmoud humanamerican at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:08:02 UTC 2016

Hey friends,

My name is Youssef and I've been using Linux in some capacity since
about 2002. I installed Ubuntu GNOME for the first time after 16.04
came out and it might just be the best distro I've ever come across!
So, since I know something that good doesn't just materialize out of
thin air, I thought I'd see if I can help out at all. I am a systems
administrator by day, but I do have some programming experience and
would like to up my coding game. I'm also interested in helping with
documentation and testing. Please let me know if and how I can be of
use to the project.

I did read through the relevant wiki pages for joining the team, but I
haven't yet been able to create my own wiki page or add myself to the
members list as instructed. It seems that I'm missing some permissions.

Thanks for all the hard work you do. I look forward to contributing in
any way that I can.

Best,

Youssef

PS: If anyone in the group lives near Baltimore##SELECTION_END## in the
USA I'd love to meet up to chat about the project, or Linux, or
whatever else.