Life Goes On

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Wed May 4 12:36:38 UTC 2016

What can I say...

To me this decision comes kind of rushed. I would advise to reconsider, take some time off and then come back. I know life hasn't been treating you the best, but that's how it sometimes is. It serves you difficulties so you can be stronger than you were yesterday.

--
Patrik Bubák
[View my profile on LinkedIn](https://sk.linkedin.com/in/inoki)